Business Development Manager-Bangalore/Chennai
Designation: Business Development Manager
Location: Chennai, Bangalore
October 21, 2017
Due to our rapid growth, an exciting opportunity with this booming business awaits the right candidate. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills.
You’ll work as a trusted and integral team member reporting directly to the General Manager- Operations & Admin, responsible for researching new business opportunities and finding new clients, leveraging the company reputation and your own industry contacts to best effect.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts- through builders, architects, Consultants etc.
- Looking for new projects and opportunities in the same.
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including a competitive salary, a friendly team, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
Qualification / Requirements
You will need:
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in a BDM or project management role within the engineering or Security & safety industry
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Experience in risk analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Proven ability to develop and implement B2B sales strategies
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating
- A degree in Marketing is preferred, but not essential